Sophie Allport Bees Oilcloth Oundle Bag
The Sophie Allport Bees Oilcloth Oundle Bag is a stylish tote shoulder bag named after Sophie Allports local picturesque town Oundle, located on the River Nene in Northamptonshire, England.
Made from the Sophie Allport Bees Collection oilcloth, it's a practical handbag that can be held as a shopper or slung over your shoulder with the adjustable shoulder strap. There's a secure zip closure and handy internal pockets. Plenty of space for all your essentials. Four studs are secured to the base of the bag to protect it from the floor.
- Made from matt oilcloth
- Two Internal open pockets
- One internal zipped pocket
- Zip closure
- 4 studded feet on base
- Adjustable shoulder strap
- Faux leather detailing
- Dimensions: 19" (base width) x 14" (height) x 5" (depth).
- Top Zip Width: 19".
- Handle Drop: 8".
- 19in top zip width.
- 8in handle drop.
- All products are made from rolls of fabric with a pattern repeat design. This means the design featured on each item will vary.
- Oilcloth is waterproof and fairly stain resistant but beware of tomato based sauces and products including tomato ketchup, bolognese, curry, red berries and some felt-tip pens as they have been known to cause staining.
- Fading may occur under direct sunlight for extended periods of time since the Oilcloth does not contain a UV inhibitor.
- Oilcloth cleans up well with a warm, soapy sponge then dry it off with a soft cloth or towel.
- Stains should be wiped as soon as possible and can be faded with bicarbonate of soda.
- Do not machine wash.