Sophie Allport Garden Birds Oilcloth Mini Oundle Bag
The Sophie Allport Garden Birds Oilcloth Mini Oundle Bag is a stylish tote shoulder bag named after Sophie Allports local picturesque town Mini Oundle, located on the River Nene in Northamptonshire, England.
Made from the Sophie Allport Garden Birds Collection oilcloth, it's a practical handbag that can be held as a shopper or slung over your shoulder with the adjustable shoulder strap. There's a secure zip closure and handy internal pockets. Plenty of space for all your essentials. Four studs are secured to the base of the bag to protect it from the floor.
- Made from matt oilcloth
- Two Internal open pockets
- One internal zipped pocket
- Zip closure
- Adjustable shoulder strap
- Faux leather detailing
- Dimensions: 14in x 10in x 5in.
- Part of the Garden Birds collection
- All products are made from rolls of fabric with a pattern repeat design. This means placement of the design featured on each item will vary.
- Oilcloth is waterproof and fairly stain resistant but beware of tomato based sauces and products including tomato ketchup, bolognese, curry, red berries and some felt-tip pens as they have been known to cause staining.
- Fading may occur under direct sunlight for extended periods of time since the Oilcloth does not contain a UV inhibitor.
- Oilcloth cleans up well with a warm, soapy sponge then dry it off with a soft cloth or towel.
- Stains should be wiped as soon as possible and can be faded with bicarbonate of soda.
- Do not machine wash.