Sophie Allport Highland Stag Oilcloth Mini Oundle Bag
The Sophie Allport Highland Stag Oilcloth Mini Oundle Bag is a stylish tote shoulder bag named after Sophie Allports local picturesque town Mini Oundle, located on the River Nene in Northamptonshire, England.
Made from the Highland Stag oilcloth, it's a practical handbag that can be held as a shopper or slung over your shoulder with the adjustable shoulder strap. There's a secure zip closure and handy internal pockets. Plenty of space for all your essentials. Four studs are secured to the base of the bag to protect it from the floor.
- Made from matt oilcloth
- Grey with white spot lining
- Two Internal open pockets
- One internal zipped pocket
- Zip closure
- Adjustable shoulder strap
- Faux leather detailing
- Dimensions: 14in x 10in x 5in.
- Part of the Highland Stag collection
- All products are made from rolls of fabric with a pattern repeat design. This means the design featured on each item will vary.
- Oilcloth is waterproof and fairly stain resistant but beware of tomato based sauces and products including tomato ketchup, bolognese, curry, red berries and some felt-tip pens as they have been known to cause staining.
- Fading may occur under direct sunlight for extended periods of time since the Oilcloth does not contain a UV inhibitor.
- Oilcloth cleans up well with a warm, soapy sponge then dry it off with a soft cloth or towel.
- Stains should be wiped as soon as possible and can be faded with bicarbonate of soda.
- Do not machine wash.