Thymes Simmered Cider Copper Cup Candle
Thymes Simmered Cider Copper Cup Candle will have you craving a Moscow Mule! This cider fragrance candle is hand poured into copper cup that you might find yourself drinking out of on a cool autumn day. An extremely popular cider candle you will find yourself lighting frequently! Once burned through, this food-grade piece is great for reuse!
- 10 Oz Net Wt / 284 G
- Food-Grade Piece Is Great For Reuse
Thymes Simmered Cider Recipe
Thymes Simmered Cider is a warm welcoming to gather round, cozy up and celebrate the changing season.
- 2 QTS. Apple Cider or Apple Juice
- 4 Cups Cranberry Juice Cocktail
- 2 Tbl. Spoons Lemon Juice
- 2 Tbl. Spoons Honey
- 2 Tbl. Spoons Whole Cloves
- 2 Cinnamon Sticks (Broken into 1 Pieces)
- Combine all ingredients into a large post and bring to a boil.
- Reduce heat to low and simmer for 30 min.
- Serve Warm.
- If too sour add honey. It too sweet add more lemon.
- Serving Tip - If you keep this in a slow cooker, it should stay nice and warm for hours.