Thymes Simmered Cider Copper Pot Candle
Thymes Simmered Cider Copper Pot Candle is reminiscent of a simmering pot of your favorite holiday drink. This beautiful, 3-wick candle, stuns with its copper and gold accents. Warm any room with notes of apples, crushed cardamom and clove and hints of bourbon & malted rum for a rich, spicy scent that’s steeped in tradition.
Once burned through, this food-grade piece is great for reuse!
- 18.0 oz
- 3 Wick Candle
- Food-Grade Piece Is Great For Reuse
- UPC: 637666044699
Thymes Simmered Cider Recipe
Thymes Simmered Cider is a warm welcoming to gather round, cozy up and celebrate the changing season.
- 2 QTS. Apple Cider or Apple Juice
- 4 Cups Cranberry Juice Cocktail
- 2 Tbl. Spoons Lemon Juice
- 2 Tbl. Spoons Honey
- 2 Tbl. Spoons Whole Cloves
- 2 Cinnamon Sticks (Broken into 1 Pieces)
- Combine all ingredients into a large pot and bring to a boil.
- Reduce heat to low and simmer for 30 min.
- Serve Warm.
- If too Sour add honey. It too sweet add more lemon.
- Serving Tip - If you keep this in a slow cooker, it should stay nice and warm for hours.