Thymes Simmered Cider Poured Candle
Thymes Simmered Cider Poured Candle is an intoxicating fragrance that fills the air with warmth and comfort. A simmering blend of Freshly pressed apples mulled with crushed clove and cardamom, with hints of bourbon and malted rum, It's a rich spicy scent that's steeped in tradition.
A warm welcoming to gather round, cozy up and celebrate the changing season.
- 6.5 oz
Thymes Simmered Cider Recipe
Thymes Simmered Cider is a warm welcoming to gather round, cozy up and celebrate the changing season.
- 2 QTS. Apple Cider or Apple Juice
- 4 Cups Cranberry Juice Cocktail
- 2 Tbl. Spoons Lemon Juice
- 2 Tbl. Spoons Honey
- 2 Tbl. Spoons Whole Cloves
- 2 Cinnamon Sticks (Broken into 1 Pieces)
- Combine all ingredients into a large pot and bring to a boil.
- Reduce heat to low and simmer for 30 min.
- Serve Warm.
- If too Sour add honey. It too sweet add more lemon.
- Serving Tip - If you keep this in a slow cooker, it should stay nice and warm for hours.