Thymes Simmered Cider Tall Copper Pot Candle
Thymes Simmered Cider Tall Copper Pot Candle is reminiscent of a simmering pot of your favorite holiday drink. This beautiful, tall copper pot, stuns with its copper and gold accents. Warm any room with notes of apples, crushed cardamom and clove and hints of bourbon & malted rum for a rich, spicy scent that’s steeped in tradition.
Once burned through, this food-grade piece is great for reuse!
- 22.0 oz
- Food-Grade Piece Is Great For Reuse
- UPC: 637666047652
Thymes Simmered Cider Recipe
Thymes Simmered Cider is a warm welcoming to gather round, cozy up and celebrate the changing season.
- 2 QTS. Apple Cider or Apple Juice
- 4 Cups Cranberry Juice Cocktail
- 2 Tbl. Spoons Lemon Juice
- 2 Tbl. Spoons Honey
- 2 Tbl. Spoons Whole Cloves
- 2 Cinnamon Sticks (Broken into 1 Pieces)
- Combine all ingredients into a large pot and bring to a boil.
- Reduce heat to low and simmer for 30 min.
- Serve Warm.
- If too Sour add honey. It too sweet add more lemon.
- Serving Tip - If you keep this in a slow cooker, it should stay nice and warm for hours.