Ancient Olive Trees Balsamic Vinegar
Ancient Olive Trees has created a truly inspired Solera style balsamic vinegar.
Ancient Olive Trees Balsamic Vinegar is made using time-honored methods. Produced in California and barrel-aged, Ancient Olive Trees Balsamic Vinegar is sweet and savory on the palate. With rich flavors of oak and fresh fruit, it is a great addition to any salad, fruit, or vegetable dish. You'll love it as a dressing, drizzled over fresh strawberries, or as a key ingredient in sauces & marinades.
Their unique bottle design and matte finish makes Ancient Olive Trees Balsamic Vinegar stand out from the crowd while filtering exposure to sunlight.
Ancient Olive Trees Balsamic Vinegar is aged up to 18 years to create the only balsamic vinegar worthy of its name.
- Made In California
- Aged Up To 18 Years
- 12.6 FL OZ
- UPC: 859201004016
Hasselback Tomato Caprese with Ancient Olive Trees Balsamic Vinegar & Olive Oil
- Ancient Olive Trees Balsamic Vinegar
- Ancient Olive Trees Olive Oil
- 4 Roma Tomatoes
- 1 Pre-sliced Log of Fresh Mozzarella Cheese
- 10 Large Basil Leaves Torn in Half
- Course Salt & Freshly Ground Pepper
- Thinly slice each tomato, being careful not to cut through the bottom.
- Cut each mozzarella slice in half, creating half moons.
- Layer a piece of basil on top of each mozzarella slice and wedge it between each tomato slice.
- Drizzle Ancient Olive Trees Balsamic Vinegar and Olive Oil over the tomatoes and season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Serve immediately.