Ancient Olive Trees Olive Oil
Ancient Olive Trees Olive Oil, 100% California Grown, Pressed & Bottled, is blended to meet the distinct taste profile of Ancient Olive Trees.
Ancient Olive Trees Olive Oil retains its grassy green hue from its source, a blend of early harvest Arbequina and Arbosana olives. Their olives are picked and pressed while they are still green, to ensure a richer, fruitier tasting olive oil. Within hours of picking, Ancient Olive Trees presses their 100% California grown olives to capture a freshness that is distinctively Ancient Olive Trees own.
Each varietal of this Premium Extra Virgin Olive Oil is taste tested to ensure their olive oil yields tree-to-table flavor and exceptional quality and their unique bottle design enhances any counter top and maintains superior freshness by filtering exposure to sunlight.
Ancient Olive Trees Olive Oil | 100% California Olive Oil.
- Made In California
- 100% California Olive Oil
- 12.6 FL OZ
- UPC: 859201004009
Hasselback Tomato Caprese with Ancient Olive Trees Olive Oil & Balsamic Vinegar
- Ancient Olive Trees Balsamic Vinegar
- Ancient Olive Trees Olive Oil
- 4 Roma Tomatoes
- 10 Large Basil Leaves Torn in Half
- Course Salt & Freshly Ground Pepper
- Thinly slice each tomato, being careful not to cut through the bottom.
- Cut each mozzarella slice in half, creating half moons.
- Layer a piece of basil on top of each mozzarella slice and wedge it between each tomato slice.
- Drizzle Ancient Olive Trees Balsamic Vinegar and Olive Oil over the tomatoes and season with a pinch of salt and pepper.
- Serve immediately.