- Home Fragrance
- Thymes Simmered Cider Petite Reed Diffuser
Thymes Simmered Cider Petite Reed Diffuser
Thymes Simmered Cider Petite Diffuser is a must-have for a warm, intoxicating apple fragrance experience that is elegant, flame-free and glowing with on-trend rose gold.
With notes of apples cardamom, crushed clove and hints of bourbon and malted rum, it makes for a modern home décor-inspired piece perfectly packaged to give the gift of cozying up to celebrate the changing seasons.
- 4 FL OZ / 118 ML
Thymes Simmered Cider Recipe
Thymes Simmered Cider is a warm welcoming to gather round, cozy up and celebrate the changing season.
- 2 QTS. Apple Cider or Apple Juice
- 4 Cups Cranberry Juice Cocktail
- 2 Tbl. Spoons Lemon Juice
- 2 Tbl. Spoons Honey
- 2 Tbl. Spoons Whole Cloves
- 2 Cinnamon Sticks (Broken into 1 Pieces)
- Combine all ingredients into a large pot and bring to a boil.
- Reduce heat to low and simmer for 30 min.
- Serve Warm.
- If too Sour add honey. It too sweet add more lemon.
- Serving Tip - If you keep this in a slow cooker, it should stay nice and warm for hours.