Thymes Simmered Cider Harvest Red Jar Poured Candle with Gold Lid
Thymes Simmered Cider Harvest Red candle stuns with its red and gold accents. Reminiscent of your favorite holiday drink, the Thymes Simmered Cider Harvest Red candle warms any room with notes of apples, crushed cardamom and clove and hints of bourbon & malted rum for a rich, spicy scent that’s steeped in tradition.
Thymes Simmered Cider - A warm welcoming to gather round, cozy up and celebrate the changing season
- 13 oz
- UPC 637666049809
Thymes Simmered Cider Recipe
Thymes Simmered Cider is a warm welcoming to gather round, cozy up and celebrate the changing season.
- 2 QTS. Apple Cider or Apple Juice
- 4 Cups Cranberry Juice Cocktail
- 2 Tbl. Spoons Lemon Juice
- 2 Tbl. Spoons Honey
- 2 Tbl. Spoons Whole Cloves
- 2 Cinnamon Sticks (Broken into 1 Pieces)
- Combine all ingredients into a large pot and bring to a boil.
- Reduce heat to low and simmer for 30 min.
- Serve Warm.
- If too Sour add honey. It too sweet add more lemon.
- Serving Tip - If you keep this in a slow cooker, it should stay nice and warm for hours.